Monday, October 11, 2010

Meeting Doodles

I've got a few irons in the fire this week, so I'll be posting a few new editorial projects by end of the week. But, until then, one of the benefits of a teaching community is all the time to draw during meetings. We've had a series of long meetings recently, with exciting new results coming to our curriculum. Here are a few of the drawings that help me listen... (yes, they HELP me listen).

Some of the text has been blurred to protect the innocent.



2 comments:

MJC *-* said...

o, i like the happy yellow background. And did you draw this on transferpaper and cut it...nooo...or is it in photoshop on other paper?

ryanclinton said...

I occasionally drop by your blog b/c I really like your linework. But this post had me cracking up b/c I am a middle school art teacher and have a faculty meeting today. Whoah - this got the wheels turning on how I will be passing the time.