Thursday, February 26, 2009

Not only famous, but IN-Famous

A drawing of a few infamously angry people for Best Life. Christian Bale didn't make the short list.
Hope you can recognize everyone. 


cagedwisdom said...

It must be really cold between those two hot tempered guys. I like that Bobby has the chair under his arm like a file just going into the office.

John Hendrix said...

Yes, the chair was a nice addition. Though I was surprised how many of my students didn't know about him and his antics.

drinkspiller said...

Oh, Dusty. In-famous is when you're MORE than famous. This man El Guapo, he's not just famous, he's IN-famous.

Owen Schumacher said...

I'm still surprised Saddam is dead!

That's Naomi Campbell with the cell phone, right? It's funny for all these people to be mentioned in the same breath. I guess it's like running the spectrum of anger.

With Naomi Campbell being the most extreme.

Brian Taylor Illustration said...

Hey John, I picked up on all the likenesses right away. Nice one.