Thursday, November 08, 2007

Eastward



I'm dusting off my black sweaters and hoping a plane to New York for the weekend. I'll be attending the American Illustration opening, as well as the FUSE Gallery show with my a drawing of mine hanging on the wall. On Saturday, the Illustration Symposium at Parsons is on the schedule. Hopefully I'll have a few sketchbook pages to post on Sunday. If you can find me this weekend, I have buttons to give you.

"Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address."

3 comments:

cagedwisdom said...

Real men quote Sleepless in Seattle not that harlot of a knock off. To think I showed my belly to your kid. Jack and I are both sad.

John Hendrix said...

That is the fastest post in "illustration is easy" history. In fact, since I post-dated the entry, the comment came before the post did.

Hey, if you want to complain about Nora Ephron's dialogue... enjoy your stay on the desert island.

Stephen Crotts said...

"On the other hand, this not knowing has its charms..."

We watch that movie way too much here at Winthrop - especially in the fall. Thank you for quoting it.